Southwoods RV Resort
Everyone Deserves Leisure Time!
The campground is open from May through October. Reservations can be made year-round between 9 AM – 4 PM by calling (585) 548-9002.
Our family-friendly campground in Upstate New York is one of the highest rated in the area! With our setting near the Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, and Darien Lake, we are one of the best situated Rochester & Buffalo area campgrounds. Join us at our Upstate New York RV Resort for incredible family attractions and activities like hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, bird watching, and more!
- Take a trip to see the horses race at Batavia Downs Raceway, go bird watching in the Bergen Swamps, or catch a game with our own NFL Buffalo Bills!
- Make an excursion for shopping and dining in nearby Rochester, Buffalo, or charming Batavia, a great place to hunt for antiques and gifts.
- You can see the past come to life at the 19th century Genesee Country Village and Museum, a living history museum in Mumford, New York.
Call us today to look into making your reservation!
We have things going on at Southwoods each weekend with both kids and adults in mind. On most holiday weekends we even offer live music at our new events center! So be sure to check out on our events page what might be happening and get your bookings in!
List of Upcoming Events
- May 2, 2024, 6:45 pm: Euchre
- May 4, 2024, 9:00 am: Coffee & Donuts
- May 4, 2024, 11:00 am: Kids Craft
- May 4, 2024, 4:00 pm: Wagon Ride
- May 5, 2024, 6:45 pm: Texas Hold'em Cards
- May 6, 2024, 6:45 pm: Hand 'n Foot card game
- May 7, 2024, 7:00 pm: Card Bingo
- May 9, 2024, 5:30 pm: Monthly Potluck Supper
Visitors and Pets
Please Kindly Note:
Visitors of campers are very welcome to stop in, but NEED TO SIGN IN AT THE OFFICE FIRST. Visitors are NOT allowed to bring pets into the park. As a reminder…Only registered camping guests are allowed to bring their pets and need to provide a copy of the rabies certificate of vaccination upon check-in. NOTICE: NO PETS allowed into rental units.