This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool, One Click Accessibility, to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
One Click Accessibility automatic accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc’
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site’s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
- Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
- Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Notes, Comments, and Feedback:
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this. You can contact us by phone or e-mail provided on each page of the site. If using the provided UserWay widget, you can provide feedback directly to them using the “REPORT A PROBLEM” option in the widget.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 7 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days.
Please note that UserWay Plug-In does not own this website nor do the site owners work for or program for UserWay.
Please contact the owner directly for issues not related to accessibility if needed.